Friday, March 7, 2008

Meet the Staff: Crystal

This week on Meet the Staff I am introducing you to Crystal. She's the other fantastic girl in our purchasing department. She helps get all your orders placed on time and correctly as well as gets you your shipping information. We had a nice little pow wow the other day to get to know Crystal. Here is what she said:


Carrie: How long have you been working for Interior Mall?
Crystal: 3 years this month! Yeah!

Carrie: What do you enjoy most about your job?
Crystal: I love that everyday brings something new. Never boring here at Interior Mall.

Carrie: What is your favorite thing about interior design?
Crystal: So many options.

Carrie: How would you describe your interior design taste?
Crystal: My motto is: 'Simple is sweet.'

Carrie: When not working, how do you spend your time?
Crystal: My family is #1! Other than that I am a HUGE NASCAR fan and always cheering on my Arkansas Razorbacks! GO HOGS!

Carrie: One random question: Who is one person in the world you want to meet and why?
Crystal: Choices? Choices? I would have to say Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88. He is one person who has dealt with a lot of things in his life and he continued to strive above all criticism. Once a fan always a fan!

Thanks Crystal!

Next week on Meet the Staff.......Tracy!

No comments: