Friday, April 11, 2008

Meet the Staff: Stephanie

Aaahhhhh.....it's Friday. After the crazy weather that came through Arkansas a couple of days ago it's nice to hear the birds chirping and see the sun out. You can definitely tell it's Spring. The weather is changing, flowers are blooming and people are redecorating their homes for a new season.
For those out there that might need a little help in that department I am introducing everyone to our in-house designer Stephanie. A 15 year veteran of Interior Mall, she's the fiery little red head that does all our design consultations from how to measure for bed spreads, to creating custom draperies, to picking colors and patterns that coordinate for the perfect look. She is fabulous!



Carrie: What do you enjoy most about your job?
Stephanie: All the different people I come in contact with each day, and the ability to be creative for my job. Everyday is a new adventure around here.

Carrie: How would you describe your personal interior design taste?
Stephanie: I like clean lines and a sophisticated look. I tend to be transitional- I like different aspects of Traditional and of Contemporary. I love color - whether it is a soothing color for bedrooms or a bold statement for an accent wall.

Carrie: What's been your most fulfilling job experience since working for Interior Mall?
Stephanie: That is a very difficult question to answer. I would say it was when I changed a children's treatment center from beige and drab to colorful and inviting.

Carrie: How do you spend your time outside of work?
Stephanie: With my family. I love to cook and spend at least one full day a week in the kitchen. I also volunteer on different committees within my church and cook whenever they need additional help.

Carrie: One random question: If you could have any other job in world, what would it be?
Stephanie: I would love to be a wildlife biologist and spend time in Africa. The world habitats have been changing significantly in the past decade and I fear for the existence of our animals.

Next week.......Pam

No comments: