Friday, July 10, 2009

We Love WallPOPS!

Interior Mall has been carrying WallPOPS for a little over a year now with great success! We just got in the brand new designs for this year and we just HAD to blog about them. This year they have everything from Retro, Funky Floral, Sophisticated Black and White, Pastels, and Timeless Paisley. All the WallPOPS come in a variety of brilliant and bold colors, sure to make any room "pop".

The best thing about WallPOPS is that they can be cut to any size and shape, they're easily cleaned and they are 100% removable and repositionable. They'll never leave sticky residue or harm walls. (I know I have one from the Heart of Hearts collection on my office wall that I've moved frequently!)

Forget messy wallpaper applications and paint projects that take weeks! WallPOPS can be mixed and matched to create a unique, one of a kind decor that can be changed as often as you like and for a fraction of the cost of wallpaper and paint. Buy your WallPOPS sets today at http://www.interiormall.com/.

1 comment:

Concrete Catonsville, MD said...

I could have used these a couple years back in my dorm or any living in college! I wish I would have found this blog sooner!

<3 Lindsay