Friday, December 3, 2010

Meet the Staff: Maria

Yes, it is time for another Meet the Staff and this time we are getting to know Maria!



Carrie: What do you enjoy most about your job?
Maria: I really enjoy the people I work with. I have never worked with such a great group of women before and it really makes coming to work a wonderful experience to look forward to.
 
Carrie: How would you describe your personal interior design taste?
Maria:I have a more French Country style in my new home. I have added lot of painted woods and natural colors.
 
Carrie: What's been your most fulfilling job experience since working for Interior Mall?
Maria: I think every day has its moments of pure fulfillment and every day it’s a different situation.
 
Carrie: How do you spend your time outside of work?
Maria: I read a lot, almost anything I can get my hands on. I also spend a lot of time with my dog (Murphy) and cat (Mouse)and we watch movies together. When the weather is nice I also do some hiking.
 
Carrie: What item from the InteriorMall.com website would you like to add to your wish list?
Maria: The Emperor Penguin Bottle Stopper Item #189783! I like to relax with a good glass of wine at night and I also collect penguins (they are my favorite animal)  so it would fit both activities very well.
 

No comments: