Friday, May 9, 2008

Meet the Staff: Rachel

IT'S FRIDAY!!!! We're glad Shanna returned from her trip to Chicago safe and sound. This week I am introducing everyone to Rachel. She is "the new girl" around the office and we are lovin' her! She was hired on to help take up some of the slack from my job. We get so many new products everyday that need to be added to InteriorMall.com it was becoming difficult for me to keep up with that and the other jobs I do. Thanks to Rachel things are slowly getting better. She's only been here 3 weeks but she's doing a fantastic job!


Carrie: You've only been working here for a short period of time. What have enjoyed most about your job so far?
Rachel: Any job that you can wear jeans to is my kind of job. Everyone here has been so great to ask me about my family and what's going on. I love coming to work in the mornings.

Carrie: How would you describe your interior design taste?
Rachel: I really enjoy modern design. I love sleek lines and clean colors.

Carrie: How do you spend your time outside of work?
Rachel: I spend a lot of time with my baby 3 year old Rat Terrier, Princess. My husband and I got her right after we got married so she's grown with our marriage. I love my family and I look forward to the weekends so I can eat out with friends and relatives.

Carrie: One random question: What is the hardest decision you've ever made?
Rachel: Moving 5 hours south to attend LSU-S was probably the hardest decision I've had to make. I left my fiancee, all my friends, and my family. Everything worked out great though, my fiancee became my husband and we're enjoying being back home with everyone in a place we grew up and hope to raise our children one day.

No comments: