Friday, January 27, 2012

A Day in the Life of an Interior Mall Employee - Shelly

Name: Shelly
Years Employed at IM: 11
Job Title: Business Manager/Webmaster

Describe a "Typical Day" for You at IM:
I'm always working on e-mails and programming projects. I am a part time firefighter and full time zookeeper at the office.

Favorite Moment(s) While Here at IM:
I love listening to the intelligent (or sometimes not so intelligent) conversations around me.Quite entertaining. Wait... not so intelligent??


How Does Your Office Reflect You?
I have pictures of my family, personal artwork, kids artwork and lots of lists and reminders of who and what I need to do and be.


Fill in the blank
There is just not enough outdoor light in my office.
If you walk by my office you'll hear me typing.

No comments: