Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Meet the Staff: Candace

I know we haven't had a Meet the Staff in quite some time and we actually have a few new staff members to get to know so over the next 2 or 3 weeks we will be doing just that. Today we meet Candace! She began working with Tracy at the showroom a few months ago and has done a fantastic. We are thrilled to have her and I know Tracy is super excited to have her.

Carrie: What do you enjoy most about your job?
Candace: I love to be creative! Love getting to help people design their homes....it's fun to come to work!

Carrie: How would you describe your personal interior design taste?
Candace: Funky traditional
Carrie: What's been your most fulfilling job experience since working for Interior Mall?
Candace: Helping moms-to-be together fabulous baby bedding!!

Carrie: How do you spend your time outside of work?
Candace: Taking care of my 1 year old daughter, Ava! Also, since I'm from Missouri I spend a lot of time traveling back and forth between Fort Smith and Missouri.

Carrie: What item from the InteriorMall.com website would you like to add to your wish list?
Candace: Kirby Child's Chair and Tuffet #157523 for my little tot!!



No comments: