Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally.......

I'm a slacker this I know but look at these fabulous new lamps and ceiling lights! I know I know, others have posted WAY before me but in my defense I have had tons of new products to put up, have been working on new print ads for our local magazine and newspaper as well as welcoming home my hubby from Iraq. I'm here now and I'm going to personally start making more of an effort to post much more frequently.
First I want to congratulate Shelly and welcome baby Emma into the world. She was born Sunday January 25, 2009. 8 lbs 1 oz. and precious as can be!

Now I want to introduce everyone to this great contemporary lighting company called Stonegate Designs. They sell every kind of light from table lamps to chandeliers to wall sconces.
This is one of my personal favorites from the chandeliers. This piece would look terrific in any entryway, kitchen or dining room. Height: 26", Approximate Width: 12" x 30"; Canopy Size: 28.5" x 6.5" x 3.5" Oval.

This floor lamp is another personal favorite. It's great because it allows you to customize your finish and shade to your specifications. You get an option of 5 fabrics, 2 wood finishes and 2 metal finishes to choose from.
Be sure to check out www.InteriorMall.com for all your decorating needs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the floor lamp. So elegant.

Anonymous said...

That floor lamp is just stunning, I must say that I do like them

Onsite Support said...

i am a person who is always interested in interior designing and decorating my home with new and elegant stuff
i like this one too
Steamer & Loungers