Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Holidays!

The holidays are in full swing here at InteriorMall.com and I wanted to share with everyone a few of the Christmas trees and decorations we have up around the office.

Last week we shared Shanna's 12 days of Interior Mall tree. 

 Instead of silver bells, Rachel has a silver tree! Love the tree skirt made out of Frosted Mongolian Pink #146562, Promo Shag Royal #147888 and Feather Fur Turquoise Lime (Not on Website). Its opposite colorway Lime Turquoise is, however!

Cymantha and Megan are celebrating in red and decided to cover their stool in Polka Dots Chartreuse Lipstick #163708 for a fun and festive corner!

I like a colorful winter wonderland with my white tree and colorful ornaments. I used Promo Shag Hot Pink #146589 and Crushed Rabbit White #48569 for my tree skirt. Above it I made an ornament wreath for my wall which I think adds the perfect touch!
 
 
We hope everyone is having and has a fantastic holiday season! A big HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all our readers, customers and vendors. Without each of you there would be no reason to come to work.
 

No comments: