Friday, June 13, 2008

Long time, no post...

Wow - what a bad blogger am I?!

It has been incredibly busy around here the past several weeks and I have, sadly, neglected the blog. I'm hoping to rectify that and get a daily post going again soon, though!

Today, I wanted to talk about organization.

There are so many inexpensive ways to reorganize....have you ever thought of using an old ice cube tray as a desk or junk drawer organizer? Or what about using a wine rack as a magazine holder?

Pretty bowls and vases make excellent organizing tools for tables, dresser-tops, cabinets, etc.

Let's face it, who couldn't stand to be a bit more organized? Studies have shown that clutter can induce stress and who wants that? Not me! I have plenty without clutter adding to it! What are some things that you do around your house to reduce clutter? We would love to hear from you!

Come check out some of our new lighting collections at InteriorMall! Jubilee Shades, Jubilee Children's lighting and night lights for those afraid of what goes bump in the night!

This month's Real Simple magazine has an EXCELLENT article about clutter and organization. I urge you to check it out!

Have a great weekend.

No comments: