Friday, March 2, 2012

A Day in the Life of an Interior Mall Employee - Heather

Name: Heather
Years Employed at IM: Almost 1!
Job Title: Sample Coordinator
Describe a "Typical" Day for you at Interior Mall: Check voice mails, emails and new sample orders. Order samples, fill and ship orders constantly through the day. I also handle cubicle track and answer customer calls.
Favorite moment with a customer:
Recently, I had a customer tell me that my southern accent was "workin'" for him. Classic! We never know what funny things our customer have in store for us!
If you were stranded on a desert island with only 3 things from your desk what items would they be?
1. Of course the inflatable life raft that's under my desk. Because you never know right?
2. Assuming we have power on this desert island... my fan.
3. My computer
Fill in the blank
If you walk by my office you'll hear my fan!
I'm known as the makeup advisor of the office. I've been a makeup artist for the past 8 years, so the girls here like to pick my brain from time to time. I also begrudgingly admit that I'm known as the ghetto girl of the office. We could fill a book with those stories.
Interior Mall Products Used in Heather's Office:

No comments: