Thursday, February 21, 2008

Meet the Staff: Shanna

Every week we will have a post about a different staff member of Interior Mall called "Meet the Staff." This is great because it gives you, our customers, a chance to get to know the sales reps you call and speak with. You get to put a name and face with a voice.

This week we are introducing Shanna.



Shanna has been working for Interior Mall since September of 2007 and she has done an excellent job. She's friendly and knowledgeable! She is also the one who decided to start this great blog of ours for your enjoyment and is the main poster on here. I sat down with Shanna a couple of days ago to learn a little more about her.

Carrie: What do you enjoy most about your job?
Shanna:
I love design and color and texture. I love researching fabrics and helping people find that perfect fabric or drapery rod or trim-whatever!

Carrie: How would you describe your interior design taste?
Shanna: I have a very eclectic style. My house doesn't follow one particular style. My living room is very rustic, with a big, rock fireplace, muted greens, blues, yellows-classic furniture, while my bedroom is hot pink, lime green, and browns.

Carrie: When not working, how do you spend your time?
Shanna: I scrapbook. A LOT. I also have 3 young children, which keep me very busy. I also enjoy cooking, reading and jewelry making.

Carrie: A little of the beaten path but what's your favorite food? (We ALL like to eat around here!)
Shanna: My favorite food is Frozen Cranberry Salad. YUM!

Make sure to check back next week for another "Meet the Staff"

No comments: