Friday, April 4, 2008

Meet the Staff: Shelly

It's cold, it's over-cast, and it's time for a new Meet the Staff. Today we are introducing Shelly. Shelly not only works hard at being the Office Manager and Web Developer but she's what I like to consider the office Den Mother. She is always around when we need to talk or to give us words of encouragement. She's been here over 7 years and it would be strange around the office without her.


Carrie: What do you enjoy most about your job?
Shelly: I enjoy the variety of things to do and the fast pace. Watching the business take off and grow has been exciting as well.

Carrie: How would you describe your interior design taste?
Shelly: I love contemporary things-the sleek lines, simple details, and metals. One the other hand, I treasure my heirlooms from my family. My home is quite an eclectic mix of contemporary furnishings and treasures from my past.

Carrie:
When not working, how do you spend your time?
Shelly: My family and church are the most important things to me. I love to cook-but soccer practice and science fair projects seem to take precedence these days. I also give a lot of time to the children's ministry at our church.

Carrie: One random question: If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Shelly: Other than I can't wait to meet Jesus, I think I would love to have a conversation with Dr. James Dobson. His radio programs and parenting books have been very influential in my upbringing and in my parenting.

I think next week I'll introduce everyone to our in-house designer Stephanie.

No comments: