Friday, December 11, 2009

Meet the Staff: Tracy

It has been a while for Meet the Staff. Since we last posted on an employee we have had a couple of staffers come and go. For the next few weeks I will be introducing everyone to our 3 newest employees.
This week - Tracy. She has been working at the Interior Mall showroom since September and while we hated to see Cady go, we are so pleased and thankful to have Tracy with us taking over things. The showroom looks fantastic and if you are ever in the area stop in and check it out and say "Hello" to Tracy.
Carrie: What do you enjoy most about your job?
Tracy: Creative juices can flow!!!

Carrie: How would you describe your personal interior design taste?
Tracy: Transitional with LOTS of whimsy!

Carrie: What's been your most fulfulling job experience since working for Interior Mall?
Tracy: Drapery Design

Carrie: How do you spend your time outside of work?
Tracy: Thinking about drapery design (I wake up in the night with ideas)...I spend lots of time sewing. I see and gather inspiration everywhere I go...when shopping or driving...its like my mind is in constant design mode...can't turn it off!! But, I do love spending time with my family....that's what I enjoy most outside my job.

Carrie: What item from the InteriorMall.com website would you like to add to your wish list?
Tracy: Anything from Jene's Unique Design, Inc.!!!! Probably the green glass candle holders we sell in the showroom are my favorite!


No comments: