Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Kitchen Accessories!

Whether your looking for fun bottle stoppers, coaster sets, cutting boards or kitchen rugs, we've got everything and the kitchen sink! (We really do have the kitchen sink. Make sure to check out our new copper kitchen sinks). We've also just put up some adorable children's plate sets and kitchen aprons.

These kid's dish sets are great for last minute gifts. Each set comes with its own gift box or carrying bag. These sets are made out of durable melamine and great for eating, sipping, or throwing (not recommended). Adorable sayings and oh so cute graphics make these a must have. So quit monkeying around and finish your holiday shopping!

Take a minute to check out our new kitchen aprons as well. These aprons will most definitely add some spice to your cooking with sassy sayings like "I Kiss Better Than I Cook", "Put On Your Big Girl Panties and Deal", "When I Said I Do, I Didn't Mean The Cooking", "I'll Have a Caffe Mocha Vodka Valium Latte To Go Please!", and one so sassy I can't even mention it here! Check out all our great kitchen and gift items at www.InteriorMall.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.